Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Forever21 Jewelry Haul


Hey guys. How are you al doing? This is jewelry from Forever21 that I got on sale (30% off)!

I never wear bracelets because 
1. I  don't like the way the fit at times,
2. In the winter the metal ones feel cold on my skin,
3. Depending on the clasp/strap/ whatever, it can be hard to take it off

This picture doesn't do this one any justice... It's SO shiny I had to buy it, lol. I don't have a lot of gold stuff so I thought it would be good for those days I wear gold earrings.


This next one is more hippyish. The main reason I bought it was the magnets that hold it together in place. The magnet is pretty strong though so you have to be careful not to let it pinch you.. but it was so cool! lol


I only have one pair of feather earrings... And I couldn't even find those here in Japan when they were really IN. I was able to get a hold on one pair in HnM later on, but rarely wore them... These are more of my style anyway.


You can never have too many hoops lol.


This one was an edgy piece, I'm not sure how often I'd wear it, but it's actually the one I like best =).


Here's how they look like on. I only did the bracelets though,





What kind of jewelry do you guys go for? gold, silver, plain, over the top....?

2 comments:

  1. everything is really cute! I like OTT rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got so many nice bracelets, I just about like everything you got and even better you got 30% off on all of them.

    I notice that other stores like Charlotte Russ's has nicer feather earrings than forever 21.

    ReplyDelete