Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finally, some Halloween Pics!




Haha, Ronald totally looks like he's perving at me in the last picture!


Anyway, so it's been a while. Busy with school work and trying to sort some schedule conflicts for next year. But anyway, for now I'm just glad that the semester ends soon (-_-)

Anyway, Halloween was ages ago, and because I was working I wasn't able to take much pictures, but here are some of them:

I was yuki onna, some snow spirit lady that well kill people lost out in the snow or something horrible like that, but when I put a full white face, it looked a lot more scary I think so I tried to tone it down.

Of course, I gotta hold my Rilakkuma. P.S. I didn't have a pure white kimono or yukata, so it looks a bit silly but oh well... It was a kids halloween party lol.






Us being silly, lol. Luv the aloha even though she's dead lol. 

1 comment:

  1. awww you totally look so cute girl! how tall are you? you look so petite! (not that it's a bad thing lol)

    ReplyDelete