Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trips to Korea, Singapore, Guam

Hey guys, I know I've been MIA for months... literally...
Well here are pictures of what I've been doing. I've been going a bit travel crazy lately... 

In October, as I posted before, I went to Korea. In November, I went to Singapore, and this month I went to Guam =) I also went to Iwate right after I came back, but those pictures will have to wait.

It has been a lot of fun, did lots of things I never would have though of, and I gotta admit, I can't get enough of traveling and being on vacation. 

KOREA



I wouldn't know how to spell it out... Sam-getan? It's a whole chicken stuffed with sticky rice, in a soup full of veggies and..stuff.. lol.
It was pretty good actually, we ate it like 2 nights in a row and bought an instant one you can make a t home for the road.



My make up haul from Korea =) I never used things from benefits before, and I LOVE their tinted moisturizer.. and the moon beam and high beam. I was pretty excited to but Mac makeup from Korea because it was cheaper from there...

 and this was my back after I got this massage thing and they used these suction cups on my back. Apparently it's supposed to make your circulation better. MY mom's looked 10 times worse. Like a pepperoni pizza!

SINGAPORE!

This was the hotel we stayed in =) I took this from the cab as we were pulling up into it.

At Universal Studios! It was like 5 minutes from the hotel and cost us about 5 bucks to get there!


I was so excited they had Rilakkumas there!
And did you peep that Victorias Secret bag?? They don't have a store in Japan so I was UBER excited!

at the pool on the roof of our hotel~

the famous Merlion! 

I got some henna done for 5 Singapore dollars =)


my make up haul form the Sephora at Singapore... again another store not in Japan!!




GUAM



the beaches were so clear and beautiful!!! Perfect weather, too!!








My mini make up haul from Guam. I mostly bout toiletries from there because I can't get things like my face wash and deodorants here in Japan. So I gotta stock up on those things.

Anyway that is what I have been up to, and the reason I have not been posting.
I still feel the need to travel but I should take it easy before I go bankrupt lol.

I hope you guys are having a great holiday season =))

No comments:

Post a Comment