Monday, December 12, 2011

Fall time... in December?

The leaves are finally changing here in Tokyo. I went to Shinjuku-gyoen ( a huge park in Shinjuku) and took some pictures of the pretty trees. I've been gone for some time...not to be making excuses but I had gone to Korea in October, and Singapore in November. I'm heading out to Guam next week but figured I'd post something before I leave again.

I have lots of hauls, reviews, and pictures to post, but first before it becomes more irrelevant than it already is, here are some pictures of the pretty trees.


my friend, looking at the leaves


"tadaaaa!"



I was rolling around in the grass...lol it was so soft and warm...





Hope you guys are having a great December, I can't believe the year is almost done...and it's just starting to look like fall now lol. 

1 comment: