Friday, December 10, 2010

Fall in Japan

I love living by a river in Japan. 
I've lived in a few areas in Tokyo, and two of those places have been near the river. 
What's great about it is that they have trees lined up around it that are so beautiful during all seasons. 
In spring, we have the cherry blossoms that cover the river in light pink petals. 
Fall (although the leaves have started falling off) sort of looks like this:




These pictures are old and the leaves already started falling off...
But the colors got deeper and it was SO beautiful. It was too cold to stop and stare for a long time though, so I usually just sneak a peak and walk home =P

Anyway... It's really feeling like winter here, I can't wait for summer!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww pretty photos! I have always loved the colors of fall... too bad there's no fall here in my country. So i'll have to be contented with pictures like these! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. japan looks so beautiful!!! i hope to travel their one day and see the cherry blossoms up close :) thanks for sharing those pictures!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Reg
    Yes!! You should visit during then, it's so pretty. You can take a boat ride down rivers and see the cherry blossoms too. (I've never done it though lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Abbie♥
    Oh that's right, but I wish it was warm now lol! I'm hating the cold. I'd like to see some pictures of the Philippines too<3

    ReplyDelete