Thursday, December 23, 2010

Only in Japan...


Wow, what kinda hot dogs are those, you ask?  
Well on the top left, we have the plain hot dogs, and on the top right we have salsa hot dogs. 
But check out what's next: tuna cheese dog.... what the heck is a tuna cheese dog??
it sounds really gross.... and next to that is a bacon egg dog... (why not just make it a sandwich?)
and lastly, double cheese dog.
When I saw that tuna cheese dog, I was like, "EW! Who would get that?!?!" So I said to my mom, jokingly, "Mom, wanna try that one?"

sadly...she was like, "oOo, that looks good." 
She really is Japanese. I forget that sometimes....

4 comments:

  1. LOLs! Interesting hotdog flavor!~ Here in the Philippines, there's also a tuna-flavored hotdog... even chicken! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nia my darling! Make the life wish list collage hun, it is FUN! make it bright and colorful and post it up so i can see! haha

    mmmm hot dogs.... salsa hot dog sounds yummy, but the tuna cheese dog??? ewwww did you try it out?? Im open minded, so i would just take a bit just for the heck of it.

    So what's your nationality if you don't mind me asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abbie♥
    LOL I can't believe it! Have you ever tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ms FlawlessHoney I will for sure! I have a space reserved just for it now lol. I will make sure to show it to u when I'm done =)

    well I already gave away my mom's nationality lol but I'm blackanese...

    ReplyDelete