Thursday, April 21, 2011

just a quick update

I haven't been able to reply to some comments, post, or follow all my favorite bloggers lately...
I am officially back in Japan now (yea yeah, i know I'm crazy)
but now I work 6 days a week and am trying to finish this semester (they are still keeping all the assignments despite the short amount of time left till the semester ends) so I'm crazy busy at the moment.
SooOoO my point is... next week the semester will be over, so starting on Friday I will be able to get back into this whole blogging and youtubing thing =)

(this is rilakkuma drunk.. I celebrated my bday in  America this year!)
Miss u guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. it's so nice to see a post from you again! can't wait to see more from you soon! but do what you gotta do and finish the semester strong!!

    hope all is well!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world, definitely take time to get re situated back in Japan and glad to know your back safely. And tee hee Relax bear drunk, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete