Friday, March 25, 2011

my first Haul =)

First of all... can I just say how happy I am to eat American Chinese food??? OMG... I missed beef and broccoli and pork fried rice. 

So the other day I went to the mall and got a few things. I already mentioned the victoria's secret things that I bought. 
Here are the actual pictures. I picked things that smell fruity and sweet, so here are all the things that I loved in the garden collection. 

from left to right: luscious kisses, coconut passion, wild scarlet, ravishing love


strawberry and champagne, lost in fantasy, and pure seduction body butters
The pink sweet and flirty wasn't part of the deal...
last but not least, love spell




I also stopped by to get some china glaze polish, because I've never bought any (too expensive in Japan). There was a deal for 2 for $10. I was pretty excited, and I want to buy some more china glaze polishes. 


I also bought a few things from a drug store that are everyday things like deodorant (lord knows I need to stock up on those before I go back). I decided to buy the "crystal" deodorant, but I'm a bit skeptical... Let's see how it works... I've been dying without my neutrogena face cleanser/mask. It was my holy grail face cleanser and I felt so lost without it.... ::sigh:: And I had to stock up on summers eve cause I haven't found feminine washes in Japan...

So here's my question: what other nail polish brands do you recommend, or what colors do you think I should buy?
If there are other drug store products that are must haves, what are they? I can't wait to buy more!


6 comments:

  1. Nail polish brands: O.P.I is good i hear. Stock up while your in america because i hear its cheap here compared to other places

    C.N.D I have JUST heard of this company and recently received two of their colors.. I havn't tried them yet but they look very nice.


    Sinful Colors/(now revlon) I heard they are really good and revlon JUST bought them out :)

    drug store products: queen helene mint julep masque, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I use it every night haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY Sinful Colors nail polishes! You can buy them at Walgreens, and I hear that SOME Targets sell them.

    If you go back for more China Glaze polishes, For Audrey & Re-Fresh Mint are MUSTS! Definitely OPI polishes are a must as well. They can be a bit pricey, but I'm sure it's cheaper here than it is in Japan.

    Other drugstore products would be the EOS Lipbalms, & Loreal Sulfate Free shampoo&conditioner (my review will be going up soon)

    Those 4 CG colors that you picked out are really pretty, BTW. How long are you going to be in America for???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back stateside! Wow talk about hauling, you went on a trip, you know I love CG polishes so super + for your, you'll love that brand :)

    OMG Dunkin' Donuts would be sooo good right now, this rock of an island has no donut shops :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. whawouuuww <3 nicee !
    thanks my feet are okay now ahhahaha

    how are you??
    how's japan ?

    greets

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://adeliciakayaat.blogspot.com/2011/04/staring-my-own-online-store.html


    check it plz
    xxxoooooxxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!
    I've awarded you with a blog award! Check out the details on my blog: http://nataliesecretcode.blogspot.com/2011/04/won-award-d.html

    Congrats!!

    Hearts, Nat

    ReplyDelete