Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm back!!!

So here I am. Back after like a whole month... lol, I haven't been in the blogging world in soo long, I need to catch up on all my fav blogs and youtube channels.

Seriously, the last month has been sooo hectic. Between the complicated decision of coming back to Japan, the resumed classes, crazy assignments, and work (and earthquakes that still go on), I haven't been able to keep up with everything else that wasn't school or work related...

Anyway, I guess as an update, I had fun back home. Even though I got sick for like half the time I was there and was confined to my bed....(-_-;;)

I spent my birthday with my friends and family
I made it back for like the last 2 days of the Cherry Blossom season...

The parks are all really pretty =)


This semester is officially over and I will have more time to get back into all of this =)

So I'll leave you guys with some my nails from a few weeks ago <3




I hope you all are doing alright! Missed you guys!!!!


1 comment: