Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Funky and Fruity Nails

Hey guys! Here are the nails I have for this week...or maybe half a week...lol

So these came out to be WAY brighter and crazier than I thought it would.
Orange and yellow polish with polka dots on the yellow.
I added the fruit bits on those three fingers, but the yellow I used was like a crazy neon lol...



It would have looked a lot better if the colors matched a bit better... a softer yellow and a creamy, pastel orangey color...



I'm still gonna wear it haha, 
I'm sure it will turn heads and all the kids at work will notice lol...




Hope you guys like it or at least found it hilarious. 

4 comments:

  1. O: Those look delicious~ Love them 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber cute nails, dear! It will really turn heads alright! hahaha Love the vibrant colors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look so fun!! love it! =)

    ReplyDelete