Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nails of the week

It's summer!! I have graduated from University, but I still find that I have no time to day anything =(

Well now that I'm done with school, my work hours increased and well.... I basically only have free time on Sunday. YET I made sure to do my nails today like I do every Tuesday, so I figured I'd post this =)

I've also been wanting to show the pedicures, because I've been doing a lot of nail art with them as well, but it always seems weird to show feet, especially with feet like mine...::sigh::

Anyway, this is what I did today. Just something with summer colors like gold, orange, and blue; and also flowers =)



Hope you guys like it. What have you been up to this summer??

3 comments:

  1. I miss the days were summer meant vacation. Summer for me has been work and school and more work :/

    Congrats on your graduation dear, such a huge acomplishment! As for the nails I love the orange flowers, the color really pops!

    ReplyDelete