Monday, August 29, 2011

Retail Therapy!

This was something I had wanted to post last week but procrastinated and now I have even more...
But I'll keep this shoes only and keep the clothes off this post... Feeling way too guilty for my purchases....

So anyway, I got off my "makeup" obsession and on to shoes this month. 
Here are my favorite new purchases from this month =)

The first stop was Esperanza, one of my favorite shoe stores in Japan =) These were part of the new arrivals, and I have been looking for something that either had a platform, low heel, or chunky heel because it's hard wearing heels all the time when you don't drive... and have to walk everywhere (or use trains).
These had a bit of a platform, heels aren't too bad, and well they were just cute =) 


Then after being disappointed that they just sold out of the cute ankle boots that I wanted in black, I went to another store (Oneway) where some other pair of boots caught my eyes ***



These also had a platform and they were pretty comfortable and 10% off if I got another pair of shoes from that store... Perfect excuse for me to buy them and another pair ;)

So I got these, and they were already on sale to begin with. They are very "Japanesey", but I thought they were cute, especially because of the deal and went for it!


The last pair I got wasn't from Oneway but I threw out the bag and forgot what store it's from...
It's still in the same 109 shopping mall but I don't remember what store...

They DO have a platform but the heels are ridiculously high!!! 

Seriously, look at it compared to my wii remote controller... 


Anyway, that's it for today =) Hope you all are having a pleasant week!! I am definitely feeling the urge to go shopping, so let me know if you guys have some online stores that you like! 








3 comments:

  1. I LOVEE the black strappy sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love all of them!!! I could definitely raid your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg love those ...shoes!! strapy so girly!!!
    following your blog !!

    I invite you to follow my blog


    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete