Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fast and Easy Updo Tutorial



Here's a tutorial I did on my youtube channel and thought I'd share it here too. 

Everyone's starting with their Halloween tutorials, and I was thinking of doing a couple as well, but it turns out I'll be going to Korea during the Halloween weekend, so I'll be missing all the parties and won't be dressing up =( 

I guess I can still do some tutorials anyway. A couple that I can think of would be Pochahontas and Princess Jasmine, cause they are ethnic I guess lol... I'm not really sure what else I can do lol. Any suggestions?

anyway, here's the video

Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. oh I love this super cute and simple and your skin is flawless.
    very pretty you are !

    great post

    blessings hun !

    I invite you to my Facebook page check it out hope you LIKE

    https://www.facebook.com/Glamstyln

    ReplyDelete