Sunday, October 13, 2013

Counting Down to Halloween - Plants Vs Zombies Nails

This year, I didn't even realize it was October until the first week passed. I usually have my Halloween plans already set by September. I know what I'm dressing up as, and seeing that I was a teacher, I had decorated my classroom, got crafts, and fun activities all planned out for October. This year, however, I am not teaching anymore...and so sadly, I didn't even realized when it was until someone asked me if I was dressing up this year or not.

Well, to be honest, I probably won't be dressing up this year, haha. I do live in Japan, and even though Halloween started getting big these last two to three years, it's still no where near as big as it is in the US. Costumes here are expensive, and they all seem waaaaaay to skanky (if I may say so) especially since they are just from "Donki".



Anyway, I figured doing my nails was one thing I can still do (even though I'd have to take them off before volunteering at the hospital). I had been so addicted to the PVZ2 game recently, I figured it would be perfect for kickstarting my Halloween nail series for 2013.




I hope you guys like it, and maybe even give it a try.



What are all your plans for Halloween? And do you have any more suggestions for Halloween nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment