Friday, November 15, 2013

My Favorite Fall Lipsicks

All of a sudden the temperatures dropped this week in Tokyo, the leaves have started changing colors, and I had to bust out my heavier coats and jackets. I had already started using darker lip glosses, but now that it really feels like fall, I had to bust out my more dramatic lipsticks as well.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite lipsticks for fall. Oddly enough they were all either NYX or MAC. Many of the lip colors were really similar though, so I narrowed them down and these are the winners. I also included my favorite lip liners. since they do change the color and also help lipsticks last longer. Again, most of them are NYX and they are really great quality, especially for the price! A great site to get NYX makeup is cherryculture.com . They seriously have great deals, which is great because they hike up the prices here in Japan, and they have international shipping. The only downside to that site is the long wait to get the products, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.


...Click on the link below to read more...



From left to right: M.A.C. Deep, NYX Medusa,NYX Ulysses, NYX Fusion, M.A.C. Viva Glam III



 M.A.C Viva glam III, NYX Fusion. NYX Ulysses, NYX Medusa, M.A.C Deep



Fron left to right: NYX Hot Cocoa, NYX Ever, NYX Edge Pink, Make Up Forever 13C


I don't know if you can tell, but the NYX liner in Ever is like the most used lip liner I own. It's not exactly the fall, vampy look, so I use it with other nude lipsticks... or anything else really.


MUA liner, NYX hot cocoa, NYX edge pink, NYX Ever



What are some of your favorite fall lip colors?










No comments:

Post a Comment