Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NOTW - Nails of the Week -

I have started working again, and still volunteer at the hospital every week. That means I can no longer have my bedazzled, bright colored nails like I used to. I do not mean to quit them for good, if anything I'll just take them off after two or three days in time for my volunteering. So now I actually have bare nails most of the time, or just nude polishes.  

The sad part is, the end of the year is when I get the most excited about my nails. It's the holiday season! First it's halloween, then we have Thanksgiving in November, then Xmas, then New Year's Day. Each month I have fun themes to work around, and it's just such a festive season! 

I already see Christmas decorations up here in Japan, so I decided to kick up my nude nails a notch with some gold glitter. Since I can't do too much with nail art, I kept it fairly simple with the sideways french manicure.























...Click on the link to read more...



I'm not sure why, but having holiday and seasonal themed nails always put me in the spirit of things and brightens my mood! 




I just used the sinful colors nail polish in Tahiti Breeze and First Kiss Nail art paint in gold glitter. Since I can't use my gel top coat because I might have to take it off soon, I used my "gel look" top coat by Ducato (which I pretty much used up). 







No comments:

Post a Comment