Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blingy springy nails =)

It's pretty self explanatory. Two colors, and lots of bling. 
Pastels because I'm impatient and can't wait till spring. 
god, this semester is just dragging on.... I could go on a whole other rant, but I'll just stick to the nails lol.


Ew I forgot to clean up before taking pictures....




Can't wait to but more nail polish for spring. My light blue/mint greenish color was getting pretty thick and hard to put on. 

I can't also wait to not have to wear a jacket and scarf everyday.

and I can't wait till the spring semester is over! lol back to the school thing haha...
Hope you guys are having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. The nails look gorgeous!
    xx (tell me about it! I cannot WAIT till my exams are over!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh pretttty!! i love the colors =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastel mani colours are sooo pretty, love the added extra sparkle!

    ReplyDelete