Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nail of the Week...for last week lol

So I'm back with another post. Nothing big, just a simple nail look I had last week. 

I bought some new polish from my new favorite nail polish brand, SKIN Food. Love love love. It's not sheer, seriously 1 coat can do the trick. And for those suffering cause they're in Japan and OPI costs.. over 20 bucks???? yeah this option of 3 bucks for a pretty big bottle is worth it! It's supposedly good for your nails too... I think lol.



Just those 2 colors, really didn't even need the silver lol, a nail art pen in white, and a top/base coat. I feel the urge to go buy more nail polish from them. I forgot how much I liked their nail polish...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and simple mani, that teal blue looks very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color you used! that teal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete