Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Skin care trends in Japan


I was a bit shocked when I saw this an actually realized what it was selling. 
I saw this add all over trains, but never thought about what it really was. A closer look revealed that it was placenta. 

Then over the last month I started noticing similar products everywhere.
When I went to my doctors office, I saw they had pamphlets of skin care products and were raving about how it's really good for the skin and works wonders...

Wow... How would you feel about putting that stuff on your face? I'm sure it's not cheap either lol.
btw you can see in English at the top right corner under white label, it says placenta....



1 comment:

  1. I know I've heard of this but I don't think i could do it no matter how much people rave about it. The idea of putting placenta on my face isn't exactly appealing :P

    ReplyDelete