Sunday, June 19, 2011

Spring Favorites

Hey guys! I uploaded a video on youtube and realized I've been neglecting my blogs as well! lol, so I thought I'd post it up on here so you can watch it instead of reading about it today!

On a side note, I had a great time today with my special man. We went to this Zoo/pet shop where you can buy all these exotic pets or just look at them for a small fee of 500 yen (ticket's valid for a week) I'll post the videos later. It was pretty sad actually, I feel like I need to call someone about it cause it looked like animal abuse, seriously...

But I also went to an outlet after that, not intending to buy anything... But there was this Roxy store and they up to 80% off so I went ahead and got a bikini. It was going for 80something dollars, but I got it for only 25! I really like that it came with the pink baggie thing! So I don't need to carry extra bags for the wet suit for when I change.


Anyway, I'm getting carried away! Here's the video!