Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Double French Tip Nail Tutorial

I actually kind of like this look, it's pretty wearable for a change lol.
The only thing is that I wasn't as careful as I should have been with the glitter cause I was in a bit of a hurry (was midnight and the next day was my first day of school, haha)

So anyway, here it is...


I went on to add a few more layers of the gel top coat so it looks a lot more bubbly and glossy now...

But yes, I think the gel top coat makes this look a lot better than it would with out it.
It has a little bit of color, so even though the bottom half of my nail is clear, it makes it look nice and smooth, as if you buffed your nails and leaves a hint of color.

If your nails are filed well, it will make it look like you have fake nails with gel polish or something,
almost too perfect lol. 
But I like it like that =)

3 comments:

  1. It's soooo kawai! ♥♥♥ I'ma do that once my nails are a bit longer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I have to say that your header is so cute! I like this little tutorial. I got gel nails and removing it is no bueno! My nails look horrible now and brittle. :))

    I like the little detail you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!!! i'm definitely gonna try this one =)

    ReplyDelete