Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sleeping Trio on the Train


Haha, I saw this and thought it was too cute and had to snap a shot.... 

Seriously though... I really really want to stick something in people's mouths when I see them sleeping with their mouth wide open...

One other thing that bugs me is that you see all that space between them? The trains get really packed but because of people like these sometimes people (like me!) can't sit down because they don't want to move down. Especially if they're sleeping... Cause you can't give them the evil look till they move lol... ok I guess you can just say excuse me or start sitting and MAKE them move... but I could never do that!

1 comment:

  1. lol i slept on the train alot when i took transit. but i never slept with my mouth open. and i don't think i slept for that long cuz my head with be a bobblehead and i would wake up. One day you or a gutsy friend should yell woooohooo to wake them up! that would be hilarious.

    ps saw your comment on the acne post. I'll be doing videos soon about the same thing, but i may do a series of them. will even do one for acne scars. we can cure it together! lol

    ReplyDelete