Friday, January 21, 2011

Next Nail Tutorial, possible animal series

I'm not much of a fan of animal print. Actually, I never owned any clothing item in my life with animal prints, but I have been trying of late. My pencil case has a zebra print, lol. I did a couple nail looks using animal prints, and I'm even thinking about doing a whole series of them. I was looking through this nail magazine for inspiration or looks to do, and I ran into a whole page full of them. I picked this to start with, and might try out a couple more that I saw on that page.  So here it is:





it might be a bit wild for some of you, but you can always use different colors and skip the glitter and rhinestones and just line it with black or whatever...

Any who, the video will be up soon =)


3 comments:

  1. That would only last me for about 3 days and then the jewels would fall off. :))

    It's really pretty. I know how common it is to like animal prints but I really like them. <3 Zebra, giraffe and leopard. :)

    What prints do you usually like? Great job with the nails! Thank you for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to post about Japan. I'd love to read about the differences between how you used to live in the States and you're current life now.

    P.S. Come join my international giveaway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink + animal prints = LOVE! Girl, this is more than fab! :D

    ReplyDelete