Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Nail Tutorial

This is the next nail look that I am going to put up on my youtube channel:
I kinda messed up on this hand, I wanted the circle shiny things to look more like this, which was on my right hand....

It's a really simple look. First you just paint your nails is a creamy, off white color. It doesn't have to look perfect cause you'll paint over most of it with black anyway.

Then all you do is pain the top 2/3rds black and make it curve like so:

Once again, it doesn't have to be perfect cause we will cover it with those silver small circles. 
Remember, they look a bit better on my right than my left hand's pic (the completed look)

I just used some snowflake nail stickers and saved some time, and put on a top coat over it all. I only did my thumb's manually with a nail art brush, but the rest are stickers.


Then I just used a glittery polish to make a gradation at the tip, and then it's finished!




6 comments:

  1. are these your real nails!!?? LUCKY! my natural nails are always short.. once they get long they usually break... i was thinking about taking those vitamins for skin, hair ,and nails..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @[[t h a i i s o u n d s l i k e t y]] Yes they are, but mine start chipping when they get long too so you can usually catch me with one oddly short nail cause I'm too lazy to cut all the other nails down too..

    If you try them out let me know how they work! I want to get healthier hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG :$
    i totally love it you should show me how to do the snowflakes :$ & thanks for supporting me.
    I kinda tought I were losing my boyfriend and were living together for like 11 months now almost a year so it was a big deal to me everything is just fine like in the beginning now wich makes me very happy ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adelicia Kaya No problem, I really understand how it must have felt =( Thats great that it's ok now, glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks,
    anyhow...
    about the burnwound,
    i'm okay i think its over its just a little red but 'll be fine .
    Tomorrow i'm going to a party and this weekend my boyfriends brother is giving a party so i'm doing my nails now , acrylic style haha.
    so how are you?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is more I like it! This is sexxxay! <3

    ReplyDelete