Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Apothica

So I recently went on to apothica.com because of a contest that Toni Tralala is having. 
Going through it, I see they have many different products that they offer: make up, skin care, even things that might interest my boyfriend.

I wasn't really too keen on getting anything at first, I rarely shop on line... BUT!!! I have been dying to get an eye shadow from stila (kitten) because I ran out just when I got to Japan. They used to have a Stila counter around my workplace, but then they took it away...=(

I kind of gave up on buying the shadow, but seeing it on the site made me want to get it again =D...and I just might...

They have other things that might interest you as well ( I was also eyeing some candles they had...)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) I'm counting this entry. You can post another comment saying that you're following me to earn you another entry.

    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!! te sigo desde España. Pásate a visitarme por fashionadictas. Besos Marcela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!!! I am a fan of Apothica website and I have actually purchased a couple of times from there!!
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete