Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm in America guys!!!

I can't believe it, but my family got me a ticket back home and before I knew it was am back home in Jersey! OMG I missed it so much! I ate at Olive gardens, dunkin donuts, and home town buffet so far...at a reasonable price!!!!! I got some victoria secret body sprays, 8 for 35 bucks, and each spray goes for that much on it's own back in Japan. Felt SO good.

Anyway, just letting you know I am away from Japan for now but will be back pretty soon =)

I will be be doing some hauls soon enough!!! I def wanna go to forever 21 and other stores!!!

Miss u guys and will be back soon =)

5 comments:

  1. Im glad your safe!!!! Girl if you ever need anything "cheap" from america. Hit me up!! ahahaha That is CRAZY how much they charge there.

    When will you be back in japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for you, dear! :) Glad you're all safe.
    Hahaha yeah ~ i guess "everything American" that are sold in other countries are always a lot more expensive! Can't wait for your haul posts! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are safe and well
    where did you bought those body sprays?
    they look cute and really fine :)
    well i've been shopping this weekend too
    but i've didnt had the chance to upload it on blogger bought so much stuff for only +/- 100 bucks...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayee! so happy to hear that you are doing well!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey babe! I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award! Come by my page for the details. =D

    ReplyDelete